In this article, we explain everything through this step by step guide on ClearTax GST Software- How to Add Terms and Conditions in Invoices
How to Add Terms and Conditions to Invoices
Terms and conditions are such defined terms which are usually the basic and applicable to all customers for every invoice. However, this may be specific too to an individual customer.
To set the terms and conditions follow the below steps:
- login to our website, Cleartax GST
- Once you are logged in, you can click on the ‘dashboard’
- From the top panel, go to ‘More’ and click on ‘Settings’
- Click on Invoice Settings and select ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Select the appropriate GSTIN
- type of sales invoices such as sales invoice or bill of supply for which you wish to set terms and conditions
- Now fill the specific terms and conditions here
For example, Payment must be made within 30 days of issue of invoice
Payment mode must not be in cash for an amount exceeding Rs 20000
- Now click on save
Once you set these terms and condition following the above-mentioned steps, this will reflect on every sale Bill or Bill of Supply your issue.
This opted settings will be reflected in normal sales invoices and sales invoices under reverse charge as well
Quick Questions- 1
I have created sale bill or bill of supply before setting terms and conditions, how to update all the earlier invoices.
- Select the specific invoice and click on edit
- now click on Refresh from settings
- save the changes.
- Now the terms and conditions will be reflected on these invoices as well
Quick Questions- 2
Terms and conditions have already been set, how to edit the same
Follow the above-mentioned steps which you followed while setting the terms and conditions in the first place