- Trusted & Trained Chartered Accountants
- Affordable services from Govt Registered CAs & CA Firms
- Easiest way to manage your Tax Compliances
- Fantastic Support when you need help
- Private Limited Company Incorporation
Filing of E-forms, DSC & DIN (2 nos), Issue of Incorporation Certificate, Issue of Incorporation Certificate and much more
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration
Filing of E-forms, Designated Partner Identification Numbers-DPINs, Issue of Incorporation Certificate and much more
- One Person Company (OPC) Incorporation
Filing of E-forms, Name approval (INC-1) including one resubmission, Issue of Incorporation Certificate and much more
- Section 8 Company Registration
Filing of E-forms, Name approval (INC-1) including one resubmission, Issue of Section 8 NGO license and much more
- Partnership Firm Registration
PAN Application, PAN Application, Issue of Registration Certificate
- Proprietorship Firm Registration
Session with ClearTax Expert, PAN Application, Registration under Shop & Establishment Act for goods suppliers or GST for service providers
Why is it important to choose the right business structure?
The form of business structure you choose determines the type of Income Tax Return you file. Also, every type of business structure has a different level of compliances required.
For example, a sole proprietor has to file only an income tax return. But a company has to file income tax return, companies annual return and also get a compulsory statutory audit done.
Abiding by so many legal compliances requires spending money on auditor, accountant and a tax filing expert.
Hence, the task of selecting the right kind of business structure will help you to be legally compliant as you will know what is coming your way in terms of legal compliances.
Also, some business structures are more investor-friendly than others. Investors will always have more trust in a group of people who have a recognised and a legal business structure.
For example, an investor may hesitate to give money to a sole proprietor. On the other hand, if a good business idea is backed by a recognised legal structure (like LLP, Company, etc) the investors will be more comfortable in making an investment.
ClearTax’s incorporation packages cover a full array of legal business services that enable businesses to grow and prosper. Beyond company Registration in Chennai, we can help with your Trademark Registration, GST Registration, Tax Returns filing and many other services to manage your business.
- Get your own trusted CA – Anytime, Anywhere – on our cloud based platform.
- No followups required – Our experts and customer support specialists ensures on time delivery, every time
- Track the progress of your order on the click of a button. Bank-level security ensures your data is safe.
- With a curated pool of consultants from our network of 20,000+ CAs, you will never go wrong on compliance.
- Our advanced cloud based products used by consultants minimizes chances of error.
- Over a million individuals and 40,000 businesses have trusted us with their tax records over 5 years.
100+ Trusted and Trained Chartered Accountants for Company Registration in Chennai
|Company Registration in Medavakkam Chennai||Company Registration in Madipakkam Chennai||Company Registration in Tambaram Chennai|
|Company Registration in Porur Chennai||Company Registration in Ambattur Chennai||Company Registration in Koyambedu Chennai|
|Company Registration in Velacherry Chennai||Company Registration in Adyar Chennai||Company Registration in Egmore Chennai|
|Company Registration in Kancheepuram Chennai||Company Registration in ECR Chennai||Company Registration in OMR Chennai|
|Company Registration in Kodambakkam Chennai||Company Registration in Nungabakkam Chennai||Company Registration in Pallavaram Chennai|
|Company Registration in Ramapuram Chennai||Company Registration in Chrompet Chennai||Company Registration in Chengalpattu Chennai|