- CPC Bangalore dispatches an email acknowledgement on the receipt of ITR-V. It should reach Bangalore within 4-5 days after sending from the date of sending ITR-V.
- You can check the status of your ITR-V on ClearTax [easiest mechanism]. Our refund status page will give you a comprehensive summary of your tax return.
- You can also check status of ITR-V receipt by CPC Bangalore online at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in (official government portal)
- If your ITR-V is not been marked as received after 10 days, you can call 1800-425-2229 – Govt of India helpline from 9AM to 8PM.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have posted my ITR-V 15 days back and have not received any mail confirmation from the CPC Bangalore? What should I do ?
Make sure you have given your correct mailing ID, check in your spam and check the status, call and enquire to the given number, if not received by them you may have to send the physical copy again.
Finish your E-filing for FREE with ClearTax
- ClearTax makes it very easy to E-File your ITR
- E-Filing takes only a few minutes
- Our experts help you on live chat and email
Start your Tax Return Now