With GST already reviving the way taxes were earlier done, a number of accounting software companies took the opportunity in helping the government solidify the new tax Act.
ClearTax was one of the first few pioneers to provide taxpayers with not only the basic and in-depth learning of GST but also an extensive hands-on experience of GST returns filing.
Since inception, ClearTax’s aim was to make finances simpler for the lakhs of Indians who dreaded the thought of ‘taxes’. And when GST landed in India, we knew, we could help them.
While we already have our own online ClearTax GST software up and running now, we are happy to bring everything about it right at your fingertips!
Yes, we are mobile now. You can download the ClearTax GST mobile app and make ‘tax’ easier than it sounds.
Everything you need to know about GST is hardly a few clicks away. The GST app will be all you need when:
- You want to read new GST articles
- You’re searching for GST Rates
- You’re looking for HSN/ SAC codes
- You’re searching for GST rules and Act
- You can learn how to file GSTR from video tutorials and webinars
- You can enroll into GST Training
- You can read latest GST News
- You get GST Software updates regularly
Here’s what makes ClearTax GST mobile application more sought after:
- GST Rate Finder– It helps you find the tax rate of any goods or service. You just have to search the goods or service and the app will suggest GST rates possible for the product
- HSN Code Finder– It helps you find the right HSN/SAC code for all your products to add them to your invoices
- Tutorial videos– Videos for learning how to use the ClearTax GST Software
- Detailed GST Articles & Guides– These will help you understand everything about GST
- GST-related News– It helps you stay up-to-date with the latest developments in and around GST
- Registration for GST Training in English and Hindi– You can attend training at your own convenient time from the 6 daily slots available
By now, more than half the taxpaying population in India have switched to the new, reformed ‘Goods and Services Tax (GST)’. It’s only a matter of few more months before India will become the true synonym for ‘One Nation, One Tax’. A little credit should go to all the web and mobile applications making GST easier than it might have seemed.