- What we collect: The policy will clearly mention the information required by the website such as name, email id, shipping address, contact number, etc.
- What they do with information collected: The policy will specify the reasons for collecting the information from the user such as internal record keeping, delivering the goods etc.
- Security: Security measures adopted to prevent unauthorised use or access of the information collected.
It may happen that after placing an order for any product/service, you want to cancel the order. Some websites and apps give you the facility to cancel the order provided the cancellation is done within the given period of time after placing the order. Sometimes cancellation is not allowed for products ordered during sale period such as Diwali sale, end of season sale, etc. Cancellation policy outlines all such terms and conditions regarding the cancellation of an order placed.
Refund policy refers to the terms and conditions for processing the refund of the customers. Refund is required in following cases :
- Return of the product after being received
- Cancellation of the order placed for which payment is already made
Refund policy will specify all the details regarding how the refund will be processed and when it will be processed, etc.