Thank you for your response
Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.
Thank you for your response
1 click autofill GSTR-3B with G1 and 2B data
Download 2B data for multiple months in < 2mins
GSTR-2B vs purchase matching in under 1 min
Save upto 7% in taxes
Claim 100% ITC and save ~4% GST
3x faster experience
Save 2 man days every GSTIN month
Easy to connect
Connect with 100s of ERP’s, import data error-free
CMP-08 filing must be done by all composition taxpayers (including service providers opting for composition scheme under Central Tax (Rate) Notification number 2/2019 dated 7 March 2019). The GSTN has, after much delay, opened the facility to declare and submit GST liability in CMP-08 (payment of self-assessed tax) for all the composition dealers on 29 July 2019. The composition dealers have to pay tax in CMP-08 challan-cum-statement every quarter by the 18th of the month following the quarter. The form replaces GSTR-4 with effect from FY 2019-2020. In turn, composition dealers must file GSTR-4 annually from April 2020 for the annual year 2019-2020.
28th May 2021
As per the outcome of the 43rd GST Council meeting and CBIC notification,
(1) Interest relief has been provided for filing of CMP-08 for Jan-March 2021 quarter as per which, for any delay, interest is not charged until 3rd May, whereas 9% of reduced interest will be charged if filing is done thereafter until 17th June, and 18% later on.
(2) The due date to file GSTR-4 for FY 2020-21 is extended up to 31st July 2021.
(3) The maximum late fee for GSTR-4 that can be charged will be restricted to Rs.500 per return for nil filing and Rs. 2000 for other than nil filing.
1st May 2021
(1) The due date to file GSTR-4 for FY 2020-21 was extended from 30th April 2021 to 31st May 2021.
(2) Form CMP-08 that was due by 18th April 2021 for January-March 2021 has been given a relaxation in the interest charges. No interest for filing on or before 8th May, interest reduced to 9% between 9th May and 23rd May, but charged at 18% thereafter.
21st September 2020
However, the pending GSTR-4 (quarterly) related to FY 2017-18 and 2018-19 has to be filed on or before 31st October 2020.
3rd April 2020
The dealers can submit challan-cum-statement in form CMP-08 for the January-March 2020 quarter by 7th July 2020.
The following are the steps to file GST CMP-08 (payment of self-assessed tax) on GST portal:
Step 1: Log in to GST portal and navigate to the CMP-08 tile on the return dashboard
Select the relevant financial year and choose the return filing period for the relevant quarter. Proceed by clicking on ‘SEARCH’. Click on ‘PREPARE ONLINE’ for the CMP-08 form (payment of self-assessed tax).
Step 2: Fill up the tax liability details in table 3 of the CMP-08 form
Fill in the summary figures of the value of supplies and tax payable for the period of three months. Enter the interest amount in case of delay in submission of CMP-08 beyond the due date applicable. Tick mark the checkbox on ‘File Nil GST CMP-08’ in case the taxpayer:
Click on ‘SAVE’ to save the details entered.
Step 3: Preview draft CMP-08 before making the tax payment
Click on ‘PREVIEW DRAFT GST CMP-08’ to review the accuracy of details entered.
Step 4: Make the payment towards the liability and file CMP-08
Make payment either using the cash balance left in the electronic cash ledger OR click on ‘Create Challan’ to choose either the NetBanking or NEFT in case there is insufficient cash in the cash ledger. Confirm the details submitted by checking the box against the declaration statement. Submit the CMP-08 using electronic verification code (EVC) or digital signature (DSC). You will get a message confirming the filing of CMP-08 (payment of self-assessed tax). GSTN generates an ARN on the successful filing of CMP-08. Further, an SMS and an email are sent to the taxpayer on his registered mobile and email ID.