Thank you for your response
Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.
Thank you for your response
1 click autofill GSTR-3B with G1 and 2B data
Download 2B data for multiple months in < 2mins
GSTR-2B vs purchase matching in under 1 min
Save upto 7% in taxes
Claim 100% ITC and save ~4% GST
3x faster experience
Save 2 man days every GSTIN month
Easy to connect
Connect with 100s of ERP’s, import data error-free
A dealer registered under composition scheme of GST is required to furnish GSTR-4 annually. Read more to understand GSTR-4
28th May 2021
As per the outcome of the 43rd GST Council meeting and CBIC notification,
(1) Interest relief has been provided for filing of CMP-08 for Jan-March 2021 quarter as per which, for any delay, interest is not charged until 3rd May, whereas 9% of reduced interest will be charged if filing is done thereafter until 17th June, and 18% later on.
(2) The due date to file GSTR-4 for FY 2020-21 is extended up to 31st July 2021.
(3) The maximum late fee for GSTR-4 that can be charged will be restricted to Rs.500 per return for nil filing and Rs. 2000 for other than nil filing.
1st May 2021
(1) The due date to file GSTR-4 for FY 2020-21 was extended from 30th April 2021 to 31st May 2021.
(2) Form CMP-08 that was due by 18th April 2021 for January-March 2021 has been given a relaxation in the interest charges. No interest for filing on or before 8th May, interest reduced to 9% between 9th May and 23rd May, but charged at 18% thereafter.
15th February 2021
The facility to file annual returns in form GSTR-4 by the composition taxpayers for FY 2020-21 is available on the GST portal. The due date for filing this return is 30th April 2021.
21st September 2020
The late fee has been reduced on filing pending Form GSTR-4 (Quarterly Return). The taxpayer is not required to pay the late fee if the tax liability is ‘NIL’. For other cases, the late fee has been restricted to Rs.500.
However, the pending GSTR-4 (quarterly) related to FY 2017-18 and 2018-19 has to be filed on or before 31st October 2020.
31st August 2020
The due date for furnishing Form GSTR-4 for the FY 2019-20 from 31st August 2020 to 31st October 2020.
21st July 2020
The facility to file GSTR-4 (Annual Return) is now available on GST portal.
13th July 2020
The due date to file GSTR-4 (Annual Return) has been extended to 31st August 2020 from 15th July 2020.
3rd April 2020
The time limit to file GSTR-4 annual returns for the FY 2019-20 by the composition dealers has been extended till 15th July 2020.
GSTR-4 is a GST Return that has to be filed by a composition dealer. Unlike a normal taxpayer who needs to furnish 3 monthly returns, a dealer opting for the composition scheme is required to furnish only 1 return which is GSTR 4 once in a year by 30th of April, following a financial year.
GSTR 4 has to be filed on an annual basis.
The due date for filing GSTR 4 is 30th of April following the relevant financial year. For example, the GSTR-4 for FY 2020-21 is due by 30th April 2021*. Until the FY 2018-19, the due date was 18th of the month after the end of the quarter.
*Note: The time limit to file GSTR-4 annual returns for the FY 2019-20 was further extended to 31st October 2020 from 31st August 2020.
A taxpayer opting for the Composition Scheme is required to file GSTR-4. It also covers the special composition scheme notified for the service providers vide the CGST (Rate) notification number 2/2019 dated 7th March 2020 with effect from FY 2019-20.
GSTR 4 cannot be revised after filing on the GSTN Portal.
A late fee of Rs. 200 per day is levied if the GSTR-4 is not filed within the due date. The maximum late fee that can be charged cannot exceed Rs. 5,000.