Steps to activate your SIP through ICICI Netbanking:
- Go to ICICI netbanking page
- Login with your credentials into your account.
- Go to Payments & Transfer > Bill payments
3. Click on Register.
4. Select Mutual Fund Option.
5. Select the mutual fund company that you wish to add(Eg: Axis mutual fund)
6. You will come to the biller details screen. Enter the following as described in the image below:
- Add any nick name to identify the SIP(Eg: Axis SIP)
- Set Auto Pay required as Yes.
- Set Auto Pay mode as Full amount.
- Select account from which money should be deducted.
- Add unique registration number(URN) for that fund shared with you.
- Click Next
12. check all the details you have entered and click on submit
13. Enter OTP received on your mobile.
14. Click confirm to complete mutual fund SIP registration.
15. You will see that the biller has been approved on the confirmation screen.
16. You can view the added billers under registered billers section.
Why should you do this?
- Hasslefree – You do it once and every month your investments get done automatically.
- Paperless – No need to sign any cheques or courier any documents.
- Secure – It’s completely safe as all your investments go through your net banking account.