Steps to activate your SIP through Kotak Netbanking:
- Go to kotak netbanking page
- Login with your credentials into your account.
- Go to BillPay/Recharge.
3. Select Click here to add a biller
4. Select the Mutual Funds option and select the mutual fund company that you wish to add(Eg: Axis Mutual Fund ISIP)
5. You will come to the biller details screen. Enter the following as described in the image below:
- Add any nick name to identify the SIP(Eg: Axis SIP)
- Add unique registration number(URN) for that fund shared with you.
- Set Autopay as Yes.
- Set Bill amount as Pay full amount.
- Set pay via bank account
- Select account number from the drop down list
- Click Add biller to save
6. Click on confirm to add the biller.
Why should you do this?
- Hasslefree – You do it once and every month your investments get done automatically.
- Paperless – No need to sign any cheques or courier any documents.
- Secure – It’s completely safe as all your investments go through your net banking account.