Due date of filing income tax return for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19) was 31st August 2018 for Individuals 30th September 2018 for Businesses (requiring audit) (This is income tax return for the financial year 2017-18. Applicable for income earned from April 1st, 2017 to March 31st, 2018). Not sure whether you should file an income tax return? Read our article. You can use ClearTax to e-File your IT Return right away.
- If you get salary, then you can simply upload your Form-16 and ClearTax will prepare your return automatically and help you finish e-filing quickly.
- If you are a freelancer or run a small business or a home-based business like a kirana store or an e-commerce seller (Section 44AD or 44ADA), ClearTax is the easiest place to e-file your ITR-4. Our CAs can prepare and e-file your income tax return. Have a look at our CA assisted plans here.
- ClearTax automatically selects the correct ITR form applicable to you. We support all ITR forms – ITR-1, ITR-2, ITR-3, ITR-4, ITR-5, ITR-6 and ITR-7.
15th March, 2018(a) Fourth installment of Advance Tax due for the FY 2017-18(b) Due date for the whole amount of Advance Tax for FY 2017-18 for taxpayers covered under presumptive scheme of Section 44AD and 44ADA Read about how to calculate and pay Advance Tax. 15th June, 2018Due date for the First installment of Advance Tax for the FY 2018-19 was 31st August, 2018. Due date for filing Income tax return for FY 2017-18 for all persons except :(a) Companies (b) Non-Companies whose books are required to be audited (c) Working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited 15th Sep , 2018Due date for the Second installment of Advance Tax for the FY 2018-1930th Sep, 2018Due date for filing of Audit report/Income tax return for the FY 2017-18 for the following:(a)companies (b)Non-Companies Whose books are required to be audited 30th Nov, 2018Further, here, it would be relevant to mention that if the due date for filing the original return of income is missed, on can file a return belatedly called a belated return for the FY 2017-18 on or before 31 March 2019.
- Due date for filing Audit report for the FY 2017-18 in case of a person who is required to submit a report pertaining to international or specified domestic transactions under section 92E
- Due date for report to be furnished in Form 3CEB in respect of international and specified domestic transactions
- Due date for filing of Income tax Return for FY 2017-18 for the aforesaid taxpayers