Goods and Services Tax or GST as it is popularly known, is the newest taxation system in India. To help you understand all about this new taxation system we have created a GST Book. It is in PDF format and easily downloadable free of cost. You can read it online or download it for future read.
This Ebook contains:
- GST vs the Current Indirect Tax Structure
- Why is GST a big deal?
- Time, Place, and Value of Supply
- Registering under GST
- GST Returns – How and When to File Them
- Mixed Supply and Composite Supply
- Composition Levy
- What is Aggregate Turnover
- Input Tax Credit in Detail
- Reverse Charge
- What is GST Compliance Rating?
- Impact of GST on Manufacturers and FMCG Industry