Thank you for your response
Also kickstart your investing journey with mutual fund plans and much more
Investing in mutual funds just became easy! Now you can enrol for systematic investments plans (SIPs) online using the i-SIP facility. It is an absolutely paperless facility. Under i-SIP, you may initiate an SIP for funds using a secure and automated gateway. To use the i-SIP facility, you need to have Netbanking-enabled account which needs to be KYC compliant as well. The bank where you are holding a saving account has to be the one approved to offer an i-SIP facility. You can follow these easy steps to avail an i-SIP facility.
Steps to activate your SIP through Netbanking:
4. Select Add New Biller and choose Mutual Fund as biller category if applicable.
5. Select the mutual fund company that you wish to add (Eg: Axis mutual fund) and Click on Next.
6. You will come to the biller details screen. Enter the following as described in the image below:
7. Preview the details you have entered and click on Next.
8. Enter the OTP received on your mobile.
9. Click confirm to complete mutual fund SIP registration.
10. You will see that the biller has been approved on the confirmation screen.
11. You can view the added billers under My billers section.
Why should you do this?
No, this facility is free of charge, no extra charge.
URN generated will be valid for 10 calendar days, after that you won’t be able to use it, as it won’t be available