Easy and Accurate ITR Filing on ClearTax
File in 7 Mins | Minimal Data Entry | 100% Paperless
1. Aadhaar Enrolment Id/NumberWhen you apply for Aadhaar, you have to visit an Enrolment Centre and fill the enrolment form. After giving demographic and biometric data and submission of proof of Identity and address documents you get an acknowledgement slip which has your Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Aadhaar Enrolment number. Once you get your Aadhaar, it can also be linked to your PAN Card.
2. Aadhaar formatUsually, aadhaar enrolment id can be found in the below format.
/ Enrolment No. 1234/10480/02615New income tax return forms released for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19) have a 28 digit column for quoting aadhaar enrolment number. To enter your 28 digit enrolment id you will also need the date:
/ Date : 06/05/2013 17:50:10You can find these details in your enrolment aadhaar acknowledgement 28 digit Aadhaar enrolment id for the above example will be:
3. Have you E-Filed your Income Tax Return yet?Use www.cleartax.in
- ClearTax makes it very easy to E-File your ITR
- E-Filing takes only a few minutes
- Our experts help you on live chat and email