Thank you for your response
Thank you for your response
Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.
1 click autofill GSTR-3B with G1 and 2B data
Download 2B data for multiple months in < 2mins
GSTR-2B vs purchase matching in under 1 min
Save upto 7% in taxes
Claim 100% ITC and save ~4% GST
3x faster experience
Save 2 man days every GSTIN month
Easy to connect
Connect with 100s of ERP's, import data error-free
The GST New Return Offline Tool has been launched, on a trial basis, for users to familiarise themselves with the return forms, which have been introduced under the GST new return system. Currently, only the annexures under the main return i.e. GST ANX-1 and GST ANX-2 are available – both on the online portal as well as offline. First, a user needs to Download and Install the GST New Return Offline Tool.
1. Once the tool has been opened, a user can click on ‘Manage Profile’ in order to add or modify a profile.
2. Click on ‘Add Profile’ to add in a new taxpayer’s profile into the tool, and enter all the relevant details such as GSTIN, trade name, etc. Click on ‘Save’ once all the details have been entered.
3. A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen stating that ‘Profile is saved successfully’.
4. Go back to the main menu by clicking on the ‘Back’ button.
5. A profile, once added, can be modified by clicking on ‘Modify Profile’ under the ‘Manage Profile’ option on the home screen. A profile can be searched for using the search bar, and a user has the option to edit or delete a profile once it has been added.
1. Open the offline tool, and select the relevant GSTIN from the drop-drop list.
2. The Trade/Legal name and Return Type gets auto-populated.
3. The Financial Year and Tax Period needs to be manually selected by the user.
4. Once the selections have been made, click on ‘Proceed’.
5. A dashboard containing several tiles such as Annexure of Supplies (GST ANX-1) and Annexure of Inward Supplies (GST ANX-2) will be displayed.
6. Click on the ‘Prepare Offline’ button under Annexure of Supplies (GST ANX-1). The GST ANX-1 dashboard will get displayed.
The following functionalities will be available on the dashboard-
7. A user can enter data into the offline tool either manually, or by importing data.
(i) To enter data manually, the user has to select the relevant table for which he wishes to enter data, from the list below- 3A – Supplies to unregistered persons/consumers (B2C) 3B – Supplies to registered persons (B2B) 3C & 3D – Exports with/without payment of tax (EXP) 3E & 3F – Supplies to SEZ with/without payment of tax (SEZ) 3G – Deemed exports (DE) 3H – Inward supplies attracting reverse charge (RCM) 3I – Import of services (IMPS) 3J – Import of goods (IMPG) 3K– Import of goods from SEZ units/developers (IMPG SEZ) 4 – Supplies made through e-commerce operators
For example, if a user has selected table ‘3A – Supplies to unregistered persons/consumers (B2C)’, he needs to minimize the ‘Table Summary’ by clicking on it, then click on the ‘Add Document’ button, then select the applicable check-box, either ‘Differential % of tax rate’ or ‘Supply covered under sec 7 of IGST Act’ and then enter data in the relevant fields.
On clicking the (+) button, the ‘Item Details’ field gets displayed. A user needs to enter the data, and then click on ‘Save Document’.
(ii) To import data, a user has two input sources – Excel and CSV files. A user has to select the ‘Import Excel/CSV files’ button from the dashboard, and a screen with the options to import an Excel/CSV file gets displayed.
-To import a CSV file, a user needs to select an option from the drop-down list of tables available, and then select the relevant CSV file, which has been filled in, by clicking on ‘Import CSV’. The CSV file template is also available to the user on downloading the offline tool.
Note: Warning messages will get displayed, asking the user if he wants to proceed with the import of the Excel/CSV file, the user needs to select ‘Yes’.
Upon import of data successfully, the data gets auto-populated in the relevant tables of the offline tool.
8. To view the Table Summary of data that has been entered, a user has to click on ‘Table summary’ after selecting a particular table from the options available.
A user can view this summary either document-wise or recipient-wise.
Click on ‘Back’ to go back to the main dashboard.
9. Once data has been filled-in in all the relevant tables, a user can click on ‘View consolidated summary’ on the main dashboard in order to view a summary of the data that has been entered.
10. In order to view any part of the GST RET-1 draft, click on ‘Draft Return’ and the relevant part of the return will be displayed. The draft return is only for viewing, and cannot be edited.
11. Once the GST ANX-1 is ready, the JSON file needs to be generated, which will be uploaded on the GST Portal.
1. To generate the JSON file which will be uploaded on the GST Portal, click on ‘Generate JSON file to upload’ from the main dashboard.
2. A JSON file will be generated and downloaded. This will usually get saved in the ‘Downloads ‘folder of your system.
3. Once downloaded, this JSON file will need to be uploaded on the GST Portal.
1. Login to the GST Portal, after entering valid credentials. The GST home page will be displayed.
2. Go to ‘Services’, click on ‘Returns’, and then click on ‘File Returns (Beta)’.
3. The New Return (Trial) page will get displayed. Select the details as applicable such as financial year, return filing period, etc.
4. Click on ‘Proceed’.
5. An option to upload the JSON file will be available. Click on the ‘Choose File’ button, and select the relevant JSON file from your system.
6. The GST Portal will validate the data which is being imported. This could take up to 15 minutes.
7. Once the data has been successfully validated, it will get imported into the system.