After Applying for GST Registration you will have an Application Reference Number (ARN). A GST Registration Application is processed after 15 days of application but you can check the GST registration status online on the GST Portal.
Step 1 – Go to GST Portal.
Step 2 – Go to ‘Services’ > ‘Registration’ > ‘Track Application Status’.
Step 3 – Enter the ARN received by you on submitting GST Registration Application, Also enter the Captcha code and click on SEARCH.
The ARN will have one of the following statuses:
1. Provisional – This means that application has not been filed yet but Provisional ID has been issued.
2. Pending for Verification – Application has been successfully filed but verification is yet to be completed.
3. Validation against Error – PAN details provided by you does not match with the details provided by IT Department. You need to resubmit the form.
4. Migrated – The application for migration to GST is successful.
5. Cancelled – Registration has been canceled.
Check the status of your GST registration application online and take action based on the status of ARN.
Make professional GST invoices for Free