, one of the credit rating agencies
approved by SEBI, collects credit transactions from lenders, stores the history, and generates credit score/report of entities (both individuals and firms). Especially for the sake of firms, it offers a business-to-business e-portal called ePORT. Know more about ePORT here:
1. What is Equifax ePORT?
Equifax ePORT is a business-to-business portal marketplace that offers customers with user-friendly tools that provide bottom-line results. The portal comes with key advantages such as expense reduction and revenue growth. It is a primary destination for businesses of all sizes and acts as a combination of storefronts.
A single sign-on process gives you access to a variety of information and tools in a single package. Consumer and commercial products such as fraud solutions, decision-making solutions, and employment verification are all available here. ePORT makes an immediate impact on a company’s productivity.
2. What are the features of ePORT?
- All users can get a personalised and secure web experience while using the portal.
- The portal acts as a common entry point and information source for businesses, irrespective of their size.
- Get role-based and location-based security to control access to information.
- All Equifax product-related information is made accessible via a designated repository and distribution mechanism.
- The portal helps businesses to serve their valued customers better by impacting their productivity.
- Users can select products from the integrated marketplace in real-time.
- Enables faster and easier access to product information and solutions.
- Provides quicker response time to the requests.
- Ensures better customer support and offers a channel to download data directly.
- Premium standard features such as security, administration, customisation, and user preferences are available.
3. What are the benefits of ePORT?
- Access to consumer and commercial solutions within a single portal.
- No minimum volume requirement levels; it makes the competitive tools on the portal available to customers of all sizes.
- Get full scalability support; the portal supports customers according to their expanding needs.
- Access the web-based tools whenever and wherever you need.
- Improve customer support metrics.
- Quicker response time to new customer queries.
- Download data directly and save time.
4. How to register and login on ePORT?
As a preliminary requirement, you must be an Equifax customer to qualify for registering with ePORT. Here are the steps to be followed for the registration process:
Visit the official website of Equifax ePORT at eport.equifax.co.in.
Click on the button ‘CLICK HERE to Register for ePORT Today!’ to initiate the registration process.
You will be redirected to a ‘Contact’ page. Choose a method that is convenient for you.
You must keep information such as company name, Equifax member number, address (same as CIS physical address), and security digits to register for ePORT.
You will be assigned with a login ID and password once you successfully register.
Use the provided login credentials to access the wide range of tools available on the portal.
Q. How do I contact Equifax if I have queries?
A. You can choose one of the following ways to get your queries resolved:
Q. What should I do if I do not receive the registration email?
- Send an email to the customer support team after logging into your account on the portal.
- Call at 1800-209-3247.
- Send in a letter to the below postal address:
Equifax Credit Information Services Private Limited,
Unit No. 931, 3rd floor, Building no. 9,
Solitaire Corporate Park,
Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road,
Mumbai – 400093,
A. One of the following scenarios may hold true if you have not received registration email even after registration:
Q. Why is the Challenge Question and Answer necessary?
- Mismatched customer information.
- Incorrect email address.
- Email transmission issues such as spam filters.
- You must contact the customer support representatives to get this resolved.
A. The challenge question and answer are information that you select and define. They are case sensitive and must be kept confidential. It is recommended that you remember them without fail as they must be entered during ePORT login and password reset process.