IndusInd Bank is India’s new generation bank that offers commercial banking products and services for Indian residents as well as non-resident Indians. The bank primarily offers retail banking services and has kept its support system up-to-date. The bank also offers online banking service, IndusNet, which enables customers to do many banking activities at their convenience. With IndusNet, customers can stay connected with the bank round-the-clock from anywhere in the world.
1860 500 5004
1. How to register for IndusNet?
You must have IndusInd Bank customer ID and a valid IndusInd Bank debit card to register. In addition, you may be required to enter your date of birth and PAN.
Step 1: Visit the official online banking site of IndusInd Bank at www.indusind.com.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Continue to IndusNet’ button to land on the login page.
Step 3: Enter your debit/ATM card details to register with IndusNet.
Call the customer care centre of the bank – 1860 500 5004 – to register with IndusNet.
Visit the bank branch to register with IndusNet.
2. How to login to IndusNet?
Method 1: Password
Step 1: Enter your username and password.
Step 2: Select the page you want to land in from the options—Account Summary, Funds Transfer, and Service Requests.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Sign in>’ button to access your account.
Method 2: IndusMobile
Enter the username and select the page you wish to land in once you are logged in, before clicking on the ‘Sign in>’ button. You will be redirected to the page selected upon successful login.
3. Services offered by IndusNet
IndusNet provides the following services to registered customers:
- Check account summary, transaction history, monthly account statement (up to last 12 months), images of issued cheques, and debit card details.
- Transfer funds to own account and other IndusInd accounts.
- Transfer funds through NEFT and RTGS; schedule these transfers.
- Pay Visa credit card bills online.
- Pay utility bills, view payment history, and bill history.
- Request for a new cheque book, demand draft and account statement, activate a debit card, stop payment, and open a fixed deposit account.
- Update contact details.
- Report lost/stolen debit/ATM card.
- Interact with your personal banker.
4. How to reset the password online?
Step 1: Log in to your account on IndusNet.
Step 2: At the top of the dashboard, click on the ‘Online Preferences’ option.
Step 3: Select the ‘Reset Transaction Password’ option.
Step 4: Enter the current password and the new password to reset.
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many attempts can I make while entering the login password?
A. You can make up to three attempts to enter the valid login password. After three attempts, your account will be locked considering it to be an unauthorised access attempt.
Q. Can I see the transaction history from two years ago?
A. You can only view the transaction history of the last 12 months on IndusNet through the ‘Transaction Query’ option.
Q. What is the maximum amount I can transfer through RTGS on IndusNet?
A. You can transfer up to Rs.2 lakh through RTGS on IndusNet.
Q. Can I pay a friend’s bills through my account on IndusNet?
A. Yes, you can pay anyone’s bills through your account on IndusNet.
|BHIM UPI Payments|
|Unified Payments Interface (UPI)|
|Registration Process for UPI Services|
|VPA in UPI|
|Kotak Net Banking|