Approval of nameName Approval has to be obtained from the ROC (Registrar of Companies) by submitting an application in e-format. To apply for this, you need to choose various items that are mentioned in the form INC-1. The name once accepted by the authority will be valid for 60 days.
Securing DSC and DINIn case all 7 members, who are future directors of the company after conversion, do not have the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identification Number (DIN) for all the future directors of the company must be obtained. For obtaining the DIN, an application form must be filed on MCA portal. DIN application is processed & approved by central government via the office of regional director, the ministry of corporate affairs. The form must be accompanied by self-attested address proof and identity proof with 1 recent passport size color photo of the applicant. All the required documents should be attested by a practicing cost accountant or a practicing chartered accountant or a practicing company secretary.
Filing form no. URC – 1After getting the approval of name from Registrar of Companies, the applicant must prepare & file the form No URC-1 in addition to the following documents.
- List of the members with various details viz. names, address, shares held by them appropriately, etc.
- List of the first directors of the private company with various details viz. names, address, the DIN, passport number with an expiry date, etc.
- An affidavit from every person proposed as first directors, that he is not banned to be a director under section-164 and all the necessary documents filed with the registrar for the registration of firm must contain information which is complete and correct & true to be best of his belief and knowledge.
- A list including the names & addresses of partners of LLP and a copy of LLP agreement & certificate of registration duly verified by two designated partners of LLP must be enclosed.
- A statement indicating the following specifications q) the nominal share capital of firm & the number of shares into which it is separated b) the number of shares taken & the amount paid for every share c) the name of the firm, with the addition of word Limited or private limited is required.
- A written consent or No objection certificate from all creditors.
- Copy of newspaper advertisement, statement of accounts of the company which must not be 6 days preceding the date of the application and it must be duly certified by the auditor.