Thank you for your response
Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.
Thank you for your response
1 click autofill GSTR-3B with G1 and 2B data
Download 2B data for multiple months in < 2mins
GSTR-2B vs purchase matching in under 1 min
Save upto 7% in taxes
Claim 100% ITC and save ~4% GST
3x faster experience
Save 2 man days every GSTIN month
Easy to connect
Connect with 100s of ERP’s, import data error-free
e-Way Bill portal provides many facilities for simplifying the entire process revolving around e-Way Bills right from its generation till the cancellation. Apart from these, many procedural discomforts of the users are also addressed through features like SMS facility, Sub-users feature, Masters.
A Supplier/transporter has to register on the e-Way Bill portal to make use of the above-mentioned facilities.
1st June 2021
1. The e-way bill portal, in its release notes, has clarified that a suspended GSTIN cannot generate an e-way bill. However, a suspended GSTIN as a recipient or as a transporter can get a generated e-way bill.
2. the mode of transport ‘Ship’ has now been updated to ‘Ship/Road cum Ship’ so that the user can enter a vehicle number where goods are initially moved by road and a bill of lading number and date for movement by ship. This will help in availing the ODC benefits for movement using ships and facilitate the updating of vehicle details as and when moved on road.
18th May 2021
The CBIC in Notification 15/2021-Central Tax has notified that the blocking of GSTINs for e-Way Bill generation is now considered only for the defaulting supplier’s GSTIN and not for the defaulting recipient or the transporter’s GSTIN.
17th March 2021
1. The e-way bills portal has released an update stating that e-way bills cannot be generated with only SAC codes (99) for services. There should be a minimum of one HSN code belonging to goods mentioned mandatorily.
2. Vehicle type ODC is provisioned for transport mode ‘Ship’.
3. Transporters are provided with a report of e-way bills based on the assigned date.
22nd December 2020
1. The CBIC increased the distance per day in case of goods transported through vehicles, other than the over-dimensional cargo, for determining the validity, as follows:
(a) It is one day – For a distance of up to 200 km as against earlier 100 km
(b) An additional day is taken- For every additional 200 km or part thereof, as against previously notified additional 100 km or part thereof
2. Regarding blocking of the e-way bill where a taxpayer fails to file GSTR-3B, the provision has been amended to replace two or more months with two or more tax periods. The same has been changed to include the quarterly return filers.
16th November 2020
1. According to Rule 138E (a) and (b) of the CGST Rules, 2017, the e-way bill generation facility of a taxpayer will be restricted, if the taxpayer fails to file their Form GSTR-3B returns or statement in Form GST CMP-08, for tax periods of two or more.
2. On 1st December 2020, the system will check the status of returns filed in Form GSTR-3B or the statements filed in Form GST CMP-08, for the class of taxpayers to whom it applies, and restrict the generation of e-way bill in case of:
(a) Non-filing of two or more returns in Form GSTR-3B for the months up to October 2020; and
(b) Non-filing of two or more statements in Form GST CMP-08 for the quarters up to July to September 2020
3. From 1st December 2020 onwards, blocking of e-way bill generation facilities would be made applicable to all taxpayers, irrespective of their Aggregate Annual Turnover (AATO), according to the terms of Rule 138E (a) and (b) of the CGST Rules, 2017.
4. The blocking will take place periodically from 1st December 2020 onwards.
5. To continue generating e-way bill on the e-way bill portal, taxpayers are advised to file their pending GSTR-3B returns/GST CMP-08 statements immediately.
e-Way bill is to be generated for every consignment valuing more than Rs. 50,000.
Many of the businesses have multiple places of business or head office and branch at different locations or work remotely from the principal place of business.
Generating e- Way Bill with a single login may be a challenge for them.
To overcome this challenge the concept of sub-users has been introduced.
A sub-user can use the same login credentials created originally and perform the actions as per the access that is given to them. For example, a sub-user may be allowed to generate e-Way Bill and restricted to reject any e-Way Bill.
Let’s see the steps to create and manage sub-users:
Step 1: Click ‘Create Sub-user’ under the option ‘User Management’ on the left-hand side of the dashboard
Step 2: An OTP is sent to the registered email ID/mobile number. Enter this and Click on ‘Validate’
Step 3: Enter the details on the ‘user creation’ screen that appears and Click on ‘Submit’
Let’s check each part of the screen :
Enter the desired ‘Suffix Login ID’ (Sub-User name) and click on ‘Check’ to check for its availability.
Note: if the taxpayer’s username is ‘abcdef’ and he is giving suffix as ‘rvk’, then the sub-user id will be ‘abcdef_rvk’.
Enter the name of the authorised personnel, address, designation, mobile number and email ID who will use this sub-user ID.
Choose the place of businesses/ branches for which the sub-user is enabled to generate e-way bills.
Select the facilities that are available for sub-user on the e-Way Bill portal i.e e-Way Bill generation, cancellation, rejection, report generation or updating masters.
Click on ‘Submit’. The system pops up an error message if any, Otherwise the sub-user is created and a password is automatically generated and sent to the Contact details of the sub-user.
Similarly, You can also Manage the Sub-user you create by clicking on ‘Update Sub-user’ under the option ‘User Management’ on the left-hand side of the dashboard, make changes and click on ‘Update’ button.
The system gives an option to the taxpayer to freeze the sub-user i.e Disable the sub-user from using facilities on the E-way bill portal.
Step 1: Click ‘Freeze Sub-user’ under the option ‘User Management’ on the left-hand side of the dashboard
Step 2: Select the sub-user you want to Freeze, the below screen opens up. Now click on ‘Freeze’ button appearing at the bottom of the screen.
On clicking the ‘Freeze’ button, The sub-user will no longer be able to access any facilities on the e-Way Bill portal.