Thank you for your response
Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.
Thank you for your response
1 click autofill GSTR-3B with G1 and 2B data
Download 2B data for multiple months in < 2mins
GSTR-2B vs purchase matching in under 1 min
Save upto 7% in taxes
Claim 100% ITC and save ~4% GST
3x faster experience
Save 2 man days every GSTIN month
Easy to connect
Connect with 100s of ERP’s, import data error-free
Consolidated E-Way Bill (EWB-02) is a single document that contains details of all the E-Way Bills related to the consignments. If you are a transporter/ supplier who wants to transport multiple consignments of goods in a single conveyance or vehicle, you can use the Consolidated E-Way Bill feature available on the E Way Bill portal.
Note: You should be a transporter or should have generated the e-way bills at step-1 yourself to use the consolidated EWBs facility.
1st June 2021
1. The e-way bill portal, in its release notes, has clarified that a suspended GSTIN cannot generate an e-way bill. However, a suspended GSTIN as a recipient or as a transporter can get a generated e-way bill.
2. the mode of transport ‘Ship’ has now been updated to ‘Ship/Road cum Ship’ so that the user can enter a vehicle number where goods are initially moved by road and a bill of lading number and date for movement by ship. This will help in availing the ODC benefits for movement using ships and facilitate the updating of vehicle details as and when moved on road.
18th May 2021
The CBIC in Notification 15/2021-Central Tax has notified that the blocking of GSTINs for e-Way Bill generation is now considered only for the defaulting supplier’s GSTIN and not for the defaulting recipient or the transporter’s GSTIN.
17th March 2021
1. The e-way bills portal has released an update stating that e-way bills cannot be generated with only SAC codes (99) for services. There should be a minimum of one HSN code belonging to goods mentioned mandatorily.
2. Vehicle type ODC is provisioned for transport mode ‘Ship’.
3. Transporters are provided with a report of e-way bills based on the assigned date.
22nd December 2020
1. The CBIC increased the distance per day in case of goods transported through vehicles, other than the over-dimensional cargo, for determining the validity, as follows:
(a) It is one day – For a distance of up to 200 km as against earlier 100 km
(b) An additional day is taken- For every additional 200 km or part thereof, as against previously notified additional 100 km or part thereof
2. Regarding blocking of the e-way bill where a taxpayer fails to file GSTR-3B, the provision has been amended to replace two or more months with two or more tax periods. The same has been changed to include the quarterly return filers.
16th November 2020
1. According to Rule 138E (a) and (b) of the CGST Rules, 2017, the e-way bill generation facility of a taxpayer will be restricted, if the taxpayer fails to file their Form GSTR-3B returns or statement in Form GST CMP-08, for tax periods of two or more.
2. On 1st December 2020, the system will check the status of returns filed in Form GSTR-3B or the statements filed in Form GST CMP-08, for the class of taxpayers to whom it applies, and restrict the generation of e-way bill in case of:
(a) Non-filing of two or more returns in Form GSTR-3B for the months up to October 2020; and
(b) Non-filing of two or more statements in Form GST CMP-08 for the quarters up to July to September 2020
3. From 1st December 2020 onwards, blocking of e-way bill generation facilities would be made applicable to all taxpayers, irrespective of their Aggregate Annual Turnover (AATO), according to the terms of Rule 138E (a) and (b) of the CGST Rules, 2017.
4. The blocking will take place periodically from 1st December 2020 onwards.
5. To continue generating e-way bill on the e-way bill portal, taxpayers are advised to file their pending GSTR-3B returns/GST CMP-08 statements immediately.
Step 1: Login to EWB Portal and Generate individual eway bills. Here is a step by step guide to generate eway Bill.
Step 2: Select ‘ Generate new ’ under ‘Consolidated EWB ’ option appearing on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
Step 3: The following details are required to be entered in this step:
Enter the details and Click on ‘Submit’ On submitting, following screen appears: E-way bill in Form EWB-02 with a unique 12 digit number is generated. Print and carry this for transporting the goods in the selected mode of transport and the selected conveyance.
Step 1: Click on ‘Print EWB’ sub-option under ‘e-Waybill’ option or ‘ Consolidated EWB’ option
Step 2: Enter the relevant e-way bill number/ Consolidated EWB -12 digit number and click on ‘Go’
Step 3: Click on ‘Print’ or ‘detailed print’ button on the EWB/ consolidated EWB that appears:
Transporters/taxpayers can use this option to update the vehicle details for the particular consolidated Eway bill. Click ‘Re-generate’ is available under Consolidated EWB option.
For Further Reading and understanding on E-Way Bills, read :