Axis Bank has been offering a reliable service to its customers. The bank has made it more convenient for retail customers to make transactions with the launch of the Axis Mobile Banking app. Customers can now utilise the bank services and transact with the products at any time, from anywhere.
1. How to register for Axis Mobile Banking?
Step 1: Download and install Axis Mobile app on your Google Play Store or Apple Store. Alternatively, you can send an SMS with the text ‘MBANK’ to 5676782 to receive the download link.
Step 2: Open the app and click on the ‘Login’ button if you already have an account with the bank.
Step 3: A pop-up will appear to confirm if the mobile number registered with the bank is present in the handset being used for the app. If yes, click on ‘Proceed’.
Step 4: Now, set your 6-digit mPIN and click ‘Proceed’.
Step 5: You will be prompted to enter your name. Upon entering, select the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue’.
Step 6: You will view the dashboard of your account.
Step 7: A pop-up window will appear asking you to complete the one-time authentication process. Click ‘Proceed’.
Step 8a: You can complete the process using internet banking credentials. Click ‘Continue’.
Step 8b: Alternatively, you can enter your debit card details to complete the process and click ‘Continue’.
Step 8c: The third way of completing one-time authentication is to enter the credit card details such as the card number, expiry date, and PIN. Click ‘Continue’ once done.
Step 8d: The last way of authenticating is to enter the loan account details if you have one and click ‘Continue’.
Step 9: Upon successful completion of authentication, you can start transacting on your account through the app.
2. How to log into Axis Mobile Banking?
Step 1: Open the Axis Mobile Banking app and enter your mPIN/password. Step 2: Upon successful verification, your account dashboard will be displayed.
3. What services are available through Axis Mobile Banking?
- You can recharge any contact number from the contact list without actually logging into your bank account.
- Search for the dining offers, ATMs, branches, and properties near you using the augmented reality technology.
- Add billers and pay bills.
- Scan QR codes at the merchant outlets and pay bills using Scan UPI QR or Bharat QR.
- View account balance, mini statement, detailed account statement, and email account statement.
- View the outstanding balance of your credit card, unbilled transactions, past statements, schedule credit card bill payments, convert transactions into EMIs, and apply for a new card.
- Request block and replace, set and reset the PIN, and set auto-debit payment.
- Make fund transfers to own accounts, other Axis Bank accounts, and other bank accounts through NEFT and IMPS.
- Schedule fund transfer to a future date.
- Open FD and RD accounts via the app.
- View all the loans availed, total outstanding loan amount, request a statement, or apply for a new loan.
- Track your Demat investments and view Demat summary.
- Check the multi- and single-currency forex card statements.
- Request for a new chequebook and stop payment for issued cheques.
4. How to transfer funds on the Axis Mobile Banking app?
Step 1: Log into your account on the Axis Mobile Banking app to see the account dashboard.
Step 2: Click the ‘Fund Transfer’ option on the bottom menu bar.
Step 3: A pop-up window will appear asking you to proceed for a one-time authentication process. Click ‘Proceed’.
Step 4: You can complete the authentication process by either entering the Axis Internet Banking credentials or by entering your debit card details. Click ‘Continue’.
Step 5: You will be prompted to enter the 6-digit mPIN as the second step of authentication.
Step 6: You will see the following screen related to fund transfers where you can see the options for transfer to self accounts, other Axis Bank accounts, and other bank customers.
Step 7: If you have not added the payee yet, click on ‘Add Payee’.
Step 8: Choose the payee type from the available options.
Step 9: Consider that you choose the second option, i.e. ‘Other Bank Customer’ option.
Step 10: Enter the payee details, such as account number, IFSC, payee name, nickname, mobile number, and email address. You can optionally add an image of the payee. Click ‘Add’.
Step 11: The details entered will be displayed for your review. Click ‘Confirm’ after reviewing.
Step 12: Enter the mPIN to confirm the payee addition.
Step 13: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click ‘Continue’.
Step 14: A success message will be displayed upon adding the payee. If you wish to send money to the payee added, click ‘Pay’.
Step 15: Enter the amount to be transferred to the payee as well as any remarks. Select the payment type from the options available at the bottom of the screen.
Step 16: Review the transaction details and click on ‘Confirm’.
Step 17: Enter your mPIN to confirm your identity.
Step 18: Success message will be displayed upon successful completion of the fund transfer transaction.
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Can I set limits on my debit card via the app? A. Yes, you can log into your account on the mobile banking app and set/modify the purchase limit on your debit card registered with the account.
Q. What is the significance of ‘My Privileges’ section on the app? A. There are different types of Axis Bank accounts—Burgundy, Priority, Prime, and Senior Privileges. Based on the type of account, you can view the offers, entitlements, and privileges available under the ‘My Privileges’ section.
Q. Can I view my mutual fund investments through the app? A. Yes, you can view the total investment balance you have made so far on mutual funds through the app. In addition, check the current value of your investments and track the gain/loss you have incurred on the investments.
Q. How should I transit from the application on my previous handset to the new handset? A. When you register your account on the app in the new handset, you will automatically get deregistered from your previous handset.