IDBI has launched a new ‘Go Mobile+’ app to enhance customers’ banking experience. The app includes a user-friendly interface with a wide range of features. The mobile app brings in the convenience of indulging in transactions with the bank from anywhere round-the-clock. IDBI Bank has built the app using sophisticated encryption technology to secure the customers’ data transfer between the mobile and the server.
||Government Of India by Act of Parliament
||1800 209 4324
||1 July 1964
||Life Insurance Corporation
1. How to register for IDBI Mobile Banking?
Download and install the Go Mobile+ app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Open the app to see the login screen. Click on the ‘Activate app/Reset MPIN’ option below the ‘Login’ button.
Enter your customer ID and click ‘Activate’.
An SMS will be sent from your registered mobile number to the bank. This is to verify that the activation process is being carried out from the authorised mobile number. You will be required to verify that the mobile number has been successfully registered with the bank. Click ‘Verify’.
Upon successful verification, you will see the screen below. Now, set a 4-digit MPIN, agree to the terms and conditions, and click ‘Submit’.
A pop-up will appear with a success message to indicate the end of the registration process.
2. How to log into the IDBI Mobile Banking portal?
Open the Go Mobile+ app to see the login screen. Enter the customer ID and the 4-digit MPIN, and click the ‘Login’ button.
Now, activate the app using either debit card details or net banking details based on your preference. Enter the relevant details and click on ‘Continue’.
You will view the home screen of your account.
3. What are the services available on IDBI Mobile Banking?
- Check account balance, account details, and account statement.
- Access Demat holdings and transaction details.
- Pay bills through the mobile banking service, i.e. add biller, pay bills instantly, or schedule payment.
- Transfer funds to third-party accounts or to self accounts within the bank.
- Transfer funds to other bank account through NEFT.
- Make IMPS transfers.
- Recharge your mobile and DTH connections.
- Make IDBI Bank credit card and Visa credit card bill payments on-the-go.
- Request for a new cheque book.
- Stop payment of an issued cheque.
- Request to link Aadhaar to the bank account.
- Register for email account statement.
4. How to transfer funds on the IDBI Mobile Banking app?
Select the ‘Transfer’ option on the home screen of your account.
The following ‘Fund Transfer’ screen will be displayed.
Select the type of transfer you are looking at under the ‘Payees’ tab. Here, we will show you the case of NEFT payment.
Click on ‘Add Payee’ if the beneficiary is not already there on the list.
Enter the details of the new payee, such as name, account number, and IFSC. Click ‘Continue’.
All the payee details will be displayed on the following screen. Also, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the designated field and click ‘Confirm’.
You will see the following message upon successful payee addition. Now, click on ‘Transfer Funds’.
Choose the ‘Third Party Payment’ or any other option available based on the payee bank.
Select the payee and payer accounts from the dropdown menu. Enter the amount to be transferred and remarks if any.
The app will display the transaction details for your verification. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the screen and click ‘Confirm’.
Upon successful completion of the fund transfer process, the following screen will be displayed along with the reference number for the transaction.
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is there an eligibility criterion to avail mobile banking services from the bank?
A. Individuals, non-resident Indians, sole proprietors, and minors along with guardians who own an account with IDBI Bank are eligible for mobile banking service.
Q. I have already registered for the browser version of mobile banking. Should I register separately for Go Mobile+ app?
A. If you have already registered for the browser version of mobile banking, you don’t have to register separately for Go Mobile+ app. Just install the app and enter your login credentials to use the app.
Q. What are the daily transaction limits on the app?
A. The daily transaction limits on the app are as given below:
- To self: Rs.5 lakh per day
- All other transaction types cumulative (including TPT, NEFT, IMPS, Visa card, IDBI card, bill payments, and recharge): Rs.50,000 per day
In addition to this, the bank allows the customers to set their own transaction limits within the bank-approved range.
Q. How long does it take to transfer funds after adding a new beneficiary?
A. You can start transferring funds to a new beneficiary after a cooling period of one hour from the time of adding the beneficiary.